Sunday, June 17, 2007

New Kitten...

So, I've just moved into my new place (more on that later). It's an American family that is going on vacation and renting it out to me and one other AMIDEAST employee for the duration. They have two dogs (which is great), and one brand new kitten.

Here's the problem: This kitten was not an intentional pet. They found it in the trash bin by their house - someone had left it there to die. Now, this little thing is perched on my lap, and I'm wondering what to do with it. I've heard bad things about cow milk, but I'm not quite sure what else to feed it. I have two cats at home, and I could never just leave it outside, so any suggestions here on the comments or at my email - ibolger@gmail.com - would be appreciated. I just want to get her healthy enough so that someone from AMIDEAST can take her home and have her as a real pet.

Thanks!

3 Comments:

At June 19, 2007 at 8:38 PM , Blogger Simon said...

...or you could just eat it. General Tso's?

 
At June 20, 2007 at 5:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

smiz ill take the kitten. bring her back

 
At June 21, 2007 at 12:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't eat the kitty. I've solicited advice from my sister the animal whisperer. Don't they have cat food in Tunisia?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home