Friday, July 20, 2007

Update

So, I'm aware of the problem with the photo, the problem is that I've been sick for the last few days, and the internet has stopped working at my house - so I have to wait until it comes back to upload all of my photos, and to replace the one that isn't working.

Since I've been here, I've had pinkeye, been bumped rather forcefully by a car, and now I'm getting over a nasty illness - probably the flu or a really bad cold. Hopefully, things will look up for me in the health department (and the internet one as well).

On Monday, I went to see Kantara and the Palermo Orchestra play at the Roman Amphitheatre in Carthage... What a show! I'll post some photos later when the internet is back up. Adding in the orchestra and some extra singers really gave the Kantara and Riadh Fehri songs an extra jolt - I was there with my students from the Access program, and while they moaned when they saw the orchestra come out, they were clapping along within a few songs.

Tonight, I'm going to the America Ambassador's residence in Sidi Bou Said for a special private Kantara concert with some people from AIESEC. Tomorrow, if I feel well enough, I'm heading down to Sousse for a day off from the hustle and bustle of Tunis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home