Monday, February 4, 2008

There is...

Free wifi in Tunis airport! And one power outlet at my gate. Get there early if you want to take advantage of it...

I am about to head home - Tunis to Frankfurt to Chicago to Minneapolis. Luckily, the layovers are mercifully quick, and I'm hoping for a smooth ride.

This whole 4AM flight thing is pretty awful, though. Just early enough that it's basically impossible to go to sleep. Thank you Lufthansa. And another thing to thank Lufthansa for: I have a 12 hour layover in Frankfurt coming back. And since it's United to Frankfurt, and then Lufthansa to Tunis, I don't get any hotel voucher - I'm hoping United will be more amenable to the idea. They're "Come fly the friendly skies" right? Plus, it's all a part of the same alliance. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home