Tuesday, November 27, 2007

This feels like a shot from a movie


I'm recovering from a nasty flu, and I'll be posting on Thanksgiving and my family's trip, along with photos, probably starting tomorrow. Luckily, one of my buddies here is a plastic surgeon in Tunis, and also a generalist, so he took out his stethoscope yesterday in the American Corner and wrote me a prescription for some meds that have been doing wonders.

This shot was taken by my sister in Carthage of me and a good friend of mine here in Tunis. My sister mistakenly had her ISO jacked up to 1600. I think it looks pretty damn cool this way.

2 Comments:

At December 3, 2007 at 11:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice photo good

 
At May 15, 2008 at 12:47 AM , Blogger Z Y E D said...

I like the picture!!! picture with what's wrong with getting a high the iso as long as you have a fast shutter speed is the best way to avoid unwanted boukhe?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home